Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Tired!

Have you ever been just tired?!!.....of working of doing of thinking....of just stuff? Well, I am. I'm working everyday. Don't get me wrong the job is great (for a job). It's a job nonetheless. I'm also in the midst of finals: just completed my Hebrew final yesterday. I hope it gets delivered to my professor. We had to send it in and I didn't put a return address on the envelope b/c I didn't have a pen in my car. And after I dropped it in the box, I realized that it may have needed another stamp just to be safe (I'm praying on that one). I now have to do my Biblical Interpretation final plus a 15 page paper. I haven't written 15 pages since the 11th grade. That was the first and last time I did that and I think it took me like a week straight plus some serious guidance. The 10-page paper I wrote in college was turned in late....if that shows you how excited I am about papers more than 2 pages! Church is cool minus that fact that a certain someone is always trippin'; doesn't seem to realize that I'm in SEMINARY, which in my opinion is just as much ministry as being at a bunch of church meetings....but whatever. So anyway, I'm not in all that great of a mood as you can see. I'm tired, I'm broke even though a make enough money and I live at home....uhhhhhhhhh. So the Bible says (and I believe it): "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." I'll just put it frankly, God, I'm asking for strength b/c i surely can't do all of this on my own, well...not with a smile at least. So somebody, PRAY FOR ME! I need all that help I can get. And yes, I need a vacation (or something)!
~Later