Tuesday, September 02, 2008

That they would see Jesus through me...

Ok. So today made 1 week in gorgeous New York City and I'm going to start blogging again to capture all the amazing events that are happening. So I guess this starts it. Just a brief story to show you how good God is. And they everyone, including me, just wants to feel the joy of Jesus. This was a blessing for me too! Perhaps I'll expand more later...but I've just go to get this out....

The same thing is on my facebook:
on the train this guy was massaging his arm like he was really in pain'to make a long story short, after some time this old lady I was sitting next to and I chatted for a sec about what may be wrong with himso then i asked if he was ok. then said I was bursting at the seems to ask him and to help himi wanted to ask if I could pray for himhe was like "oh so sweet. i could just hug you!"and I said, you can. he gave a me a quick hug before getting off the train. and was like "wow, nice new yorker"Lol...IT WAS ALL JESUSso yeah...that was cool. so i'm just going to keep praying that people see and feel Jesus in me and His people!New York is too ripe!So God is soooo good!and i've been studying 1 John, which is all on loving others and stuff.so now's the time

No comments: