Thursday, December 15, 2005

I couldn't help it...


I couldn't help but post this! Being the modern day geek that I am I had to inform the masses of one of the coolest/funniest/weirdest things you can buy this holiday season. In fact you can buy it for me if you so please!

Presentd by ThinkGeek...Desktop Carnivorous Plant Set.



















And as quoted from the website:
Each Complete Kit Includes:
Growing Dome
Planting Mixture
Carnivorous Seed Pack:
Venus Fly Trap
Yellow Trumpet
Hooded Pitcher Plant
Purple Pitcher Plant
Pale Trumpet
Temperate Sundew Plants
Cobra Lillies
3 Photo Decals
3 Bog Buddies
Swamp Rocks
Instructions and Information Manual
NOTE: Unlike Insta-Pets(TM)like Sea Monkeys or Triops, your carnivorous plant set will take several weeks to get started. But have patience friends, the blood-curdling plant-on-insect action will be worth the wait! We guarantee it or pay us double!


Let them eat to their stems' content...teehee!

1 comment:

Lawrenorder said...

Gotta get me one of these.