Tuesday, December 27, 2005

College Advice

MESA (Math Engineering Science Achievement) put on an alumni luncheon last week for current college studetns. My colleague, Justin, and I presented some material and advice that someone may find helpful so I'm posting it here. Soon I'll have a site dedicated to educational tools that will hopefully be useful enough to teach and expedite learning.
BTW- I'm working on a documentary, also with the vision that it will change the way we pursue our passions...more as a lifestyle and less as a hobby.
Anyway, here's the college advice handout. ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jazz,

You're the BOMB for posting this. Very useful information that people just don't seem to think about sharing. Commendable!

Lawrenorder said...

Jazz, Ditto what Mike said, this is GREAT info! I will certainly have to pass it on to the folks coming up. Thanks!