Friday, October 07, 2005

uhhhhhhh......

So unlike most who selflessly comment on the affairs of the world...I am commenting on me. Yes, it's my site and I can do what I want....uh, I'm a big girl now (just to take it back). So after posting that last log, I went back and read what I'd written on my 24th Birthday and just to bring it all in my face, I'd made a 1-year goal to purchase a home, upgrade my car and start a small business...and well I'm not too pleased to report that it ain't going so great. I've got the business, but it's not like I'm rolling in the dough! I guess you have to start somewhere eh?
As for the house and the car...I finally managed to move from my parents house just a few months ago effectively breaking the umbilical chord on the way out. The car-well, let's just say I'm saving up for something big LOL! ie., I'm still rocking my old one. But hey at least I'll appreciate the good life when I decide to get it right? Riiiiight...that's what they all say.
That joy of infancy really is wonderful...induldge yourself TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: