Tuesday, September 28, 2004

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!


TODAY IS MY ACTUAL BIRTHDAY!!!!!
24 years old...man how time flies. Like usual I'll be in school. I am so pleased to say that today is my first day of Graduate School at Fuller Theological Seminary
www.fuller.edu where I'll be working on a Master's in Divinity (M.Div). My first classes are Biblical Interpretation and get this; HEBREW!!!!!!!!! It's amazing, I'll be taking Hebrew. My academic advisor from school is from Israel so at least I'll have a practice partner ;)! I don't know how it will be paid for but I'll leave that up to God! Let's see.. I've made a one year goal to purchase my first home, upgrade my car and start a small business on the side. I have lots of ideas of what I could do, but none that have yet stuck.

Again,
For those who are out of state, out of time, are at a loss for gift ideas and/or desire to contribute to assist in my purchase of my own home, you can give your Birthday Gift through paypal. Click below to send Jazz your Birthday Wi$h!!!!





Details
From: Jasmine Bridges
Location: Buca di Beppo
701 9th Avenue North
Seattle, WA
When: Friday, October 1, 7:00pm
Phone: 253-226-4367
RSVP: http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?event=ESEAGDADBPWYXKCJCRBU&inviteId







No comments: