Monday, January 03, 2005

URGENT REQUEST for ASSISTANCE!


This is an URGENT REQUEST FOR YOUR SUPPORT for THE JASMINE BRIDGES SCHOLARSHIP FUND!

In the wake of my Christmas Note, all is well BUT I need help funding my Grad Degree.

I need to raise $3600 ASAP!
As you may know, I am pursuing my Master of Divinity at Fuller Theological Seminary and and I do not have the funds to continue for next quarter. My job does 75% tuition reimbursement for work related study so I am trying to convey that this degree effects all aspects of my personal life and therefore my work life. However, until then, I need your urgent support to continue. If you could donate even $20, it would help. I have been saving my own funds and looking for scholarships, but it is very difficult. So if you could assist me, I would be infinitely grateful. Also, if you know of any scholarships for which I could apply please forward me the information!
You can donate online at
The Jasmine Bridges Scholarship Fund (preferable) or mail donations to me.

Thank you!
Prayerfully,
Jasmine Bridges

No comments: