Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It's been while...lots to add...

Uhhhhh...it's November 30th and it's been a while so I'm just going to post this Draft more than a month ago so I can get it out and move on to more pressing issues!
~Jazz

It's been a while since I've written but as I have been inspired by my girls Satra and Starr, I'll get back on it because I have a lot to add!
Let's see.....I'll just go backward. Dang, I'm thinking that sometimes I really just need to sit back and appreciated life a little more often. It all goes by so quickly that I forget all of the amazing things that I have done and all of the blessings that God continually pours out. I love this blog, 'cause it jogs my memory....helps me keep tab of the good things in life (and of course the rampant thoughts I'm always having!)
Here's the run down:

So last night October 18, 2004: I saw the one and only, extraordinarily gifted (not just talented but GIFTED!) JILL SCOTT . Whoa! The Girl, sings from her gut...from her soul. She's reppin' for our generation. Yes, we have talent within this generation too and she is the epitome of it. A friend's significant other (I'll keep it at that until I get approval to post more) plays bass for Jill so we (Mom and I) had the pleasure of seeing him perform.

Saturday, Ocotober 16: Mom and I (we're kicking buddies once again) went to see ANGELA DAVIS. She is still the awesome sis that she was in 1969 when she got arrested at age 24!

No comments: